Friday, September 10, 2021

Friday feature!

 Fridays are for featuring new ways to use products you probably already have.  I decided to try to get more out of my toys by finding alternative uses.  A creative lady recently told me if you need something for a project but don’t have it, it forces you to be creative.  That seems so true for this next hint.  I really wanted some arrows to compliment a scrapbook layout where almost everything had stitched dies, I thought I could use a punch then add the stitches with a gel pen but then this came to me, I first tried cutting the corners off of my square die but the arrows were to pointy.  That’s when I pulled out my star shaker die.  It works great, I temporarily adheared them to my mat then cut at 1/2” from the center on either side!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Thankful, share it with others!

 November is often the time when I reflect back on the year, before I switch into the hustle of the Christmas Season.  I try to take time an...