Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Cake day!


 Who doesn’t love a birthday party! Well I can tell you that this new collection from close to my heart called cake day is a perfect way to display your birthday pictures for any age of party goers! I created three layouts from the kit that I was sent but I have so much leftovers I could probably do at least three more. Here’s some photos, from the three layouts I’ve done, one came directly out of the catalog and I added the second coordinating page to complete a double page layout. 


Order yours today! You can shop this collection and more HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Thankful, share it with others!

 November is often the time when I reflect back on the year, before I switch into the hustle of the Christmas Season.  I try to take time an...