Saturday, August 7, 2021

3,2,1 Album…oh my!


This is a sneak peek at the new paper and PML cards in the new core catalog coming September 1st!  I Love this collection, not only was it perfect for a baby album that I needed for a gift but it could be used for almost anything! I finished this entire album in a matter of hours! Yes I said HOURS! If you know me that is a major feat, because I overthink every page, and spend entirely too much time adding all the details.  This scrapbook plan was easy to cut, gave me the variety I love and all the details I wanted with the sticker sheet.  I will be doing a live video soon to show you how easy this was and giving away an entire album worth of pages!! But here are the pages so you can check out the awesomeness!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Thankful, share it with others!

 November is often the time when I reflect back on the year, before I switch into the hustle of the Christmas Season.  I try to take time an...