Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Zip strips for the win!



 I don’t know how many times I have cut off the “zip strips” from the top of my papers and tossed them aside or worse in the trash! For those of you that don’t know, this strip is the 1/2” of the pattern paper opposite from the paper information. They are not like any of the patterns in the paper pack but in the same color scheme so it is a perfect accent to almost anything, in scrapbook layouts or cards! 
Here are the zip strips from the May-June mix in paper, I decided that I will keep them in their own special place from now on and I even started saving 1/2” scraps to make my own zip strips!  I’d love you to see some of your ideas for creating that special accent on your pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Thankful, share it with others!

 November is often the time when I reflect back on the year, before I switch into the hustle of the Christmas Season.  I try to take time an...