Monday, November 22, 2021

 Happy Monday!  I have started my 12 days of Christmas Gift Card Holder series!  I will have video tutorials for all 12 projects on my youtube channel so if you need a little more than just a picture be sure to check those out.  Don't forget to like and subscribe! Here is project #1 and the products used will be listed below!



I have a weakness for gnomes, and this christmas set from last year is still one of my favorites!  It is also still available on the website! Below are the list of materials I used for this gift card holder.  If you need anything please visit my website HERE

X5953 Charcoal cardstock
Z3902 Gnome for Christmas stamp and thin cuts
Z2476 fair skin TriBlend marker
Z2488 green turquoise TriBlend marker
Z2492 purple TriBlend marker
Z2475 brown grey TriBlend marker
X7274B Wonderland paper pack
Z1510 Air Touch mono adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Thankful, share it with others!

 November is often the time when I reflect back on the year, before I switch into the hustle of the Christmas Season.  I try to take time an...