Monday, November 22, 2021

 Project #2 of the 12 days of Christmas Gift Card Holders.  This one is a mini coffee cup that can be filled with treats!  I use this a lots for birthdays and such because they can be used with a small coffee gift card that makes a real "Wow" statement because of the presentation!




I purchased the mini coffee cups on Amazon they are 4oz.  The rest of the things you might need are listed below, as always please help me continue to share my fun projects by shopping with me HERE

Z4317 Furry Merry Christmas stamps and thincuts

X6064 Black solid core card stock

X6030 Evergreen card stock 

Z3839 Scarlet Glitter paper

Z3687 Stitched simple bracket thincuts

Z2497 Dark Red TriBlend marker

Z2510 Ice Grey Shades TriBlend marker

Z3555 Christmas Red Stickles glitter glue 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Thankful, share it with others!

 November is often the time when I reflect back on the year, before I switch into the hustle of the Christmas Season.  I try to take time an...