Monday, November 22, 2021

 Day 3 of my 12 days of Christmas Gift Card Holders.  This project can hold a gift card but it is made to hold cash, check or a gift certificate.  This is the easiest envelope but the topper that doubles as an ornament is the kicker on this one!! 



The pictures really don't do this one justice because it sparkles from every angle and with its layered snowflake it almost jumps out at you!
Below is the list of products you might need and the video tutorial for all my 12 days of projects can be found on my YouTube channel under Davis Creek Crafts!
If you need supplies for this or any other project please shop HERE

Z1263 Bitty Sparkles
Z4098 Floral Snowflakes Stamps and Thincuts
X5978 Glacier Cardstock
X6062 Harbour Cardstock
Z2542 Harbour Glitter Paper
Z3239 Silver Glitter Paper
Z1151 3-D Foam Tape 
1358 White Daisy Cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Thankful, share it with others!

 November is often the time when I reflect back on the year, before I switch into the hustle of the Christmas Season.  I try to take time an...