Thursday, November 11, 2021

Storage made simple!

 I haven’t been on the computer much this fall but when you have amazing fall colors as a part time photographer you spend it taking pictures!  Sadly the colors have faded and the wind has blown most of the leaves away, however that gives me more time in my craft room! I always seem to need to clean up the remnants of the last project before I can break into my next thing and I had a pretty good pile of sequins in small bags on my work surface that needed a home.  To the dollar store, I found mini containers that were the perfect size and they stack with a lid that snaps on tight. The best part is they come in a ten-pack.  That’s affordable storage so I can buy more to put in them, 😁.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Thankful, share it with others!

 November is often the time when I reflect back on the year, before I switch into the hustle of the Christmas Season.  I try to take time an...