Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year!

I usually start each year with some sort of list of “resolutions” just to find myself overwhelmed at trying to keep up.  This year I’m trying something new, a January resolution then something new for February and so on.  Each month I plan on learning a new technique as well as conquering a project, maybe it’s crafting maybe it’s fitness.  I figure breaking my goals into more manageable bite size chunks will help me stress-less and accomplish more! My January goal is to get a stash of Birthday cards made so I can send out fun greetings all year long. If you haven’t seen the new catalog…here is the first set I needed because who doesn’t love cows!  Well this Montana girl loves them! Check out the new catalog below!

Shop the new January/February catalog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Thankful, share it with others!

 November is often the time when I reflect back on the year, before I switch into the hustle of the Christmas Season.  I try to take time an...