Tuesday, January 11, 2022

VIP workshop Hip Hip Hooray!!

 This VIP exclusive workshop is one example of the awesome perks you get when you become a VIP customer.  This workshop was actually scheduled for November 30th, 2021. However things at that time were a bit crazy for me as we had a death in the family.  Fast forward to the new year as I was cleaning up around my craft space and I found the kit!  I can't believe all the great colors in this kit!  I finished up the card portion today and I wanted to share the artwork with you.  Everything pictured is included except the inks and blocks needed for the stamps!  I added a graduation stamp to my first layout because I already plan to use them for my daughters graduation pictures.  I also changed up the cards a bit.












Ok so now that you've seen all the incredible images, you want the kit and the great news is that its still available while supplies last, so if you are a VIP member you can order HERE
If you're not a VIP member you can join today!  Not only will you have access to this exclusive kit but you earn 15% back on purchases as well as free stamps when you meet a minimum purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Thankful, share it with others!

 November is often the time when I reflect back on the year, before I switch into the hustle of the Christmas Season.  I try to take time an...