Friday, September 24, 2021

Throwback Thursday on Friday

 So this week has been a little crazy on Davis Creek, the fall weather which is my favorite time of year also brings my least favorite thing…box elder bugs 🤢.  Needless to say I spent the day cleaning out window frames because living in the country they flock to the side of my house by the thousands.  After all that cleaning I decided to dig out pictures and attach them to a set of fall pages I did a few years ago, they are so cute.  I love using burlap for an accent because it adds texture and depth to the page!  I also love the little details like inking the edges of the leaves, gives that realistic fall look to flat paper!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Thankful, share it with others!

 November is often the time when I reflect back on the year, before I switch into the hustle of the Christmas Season.  I try to take time an...